0

About Us


Katie’s Country Store is located along scenic  US Highway 220 in the beautiful Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania.  We are on the Sullivan/Lycoming County Border, just 10 miles south of Laporte & Eagles Mere.  The General Store was built and operated in 1919 by Ezra McClintock until the 1940’s when his daughter Marie and her husband, Leonard Stackhouse took over the business.  In April of 1978 the store opened as Katie’s Country Store when Kathleen Berardi Nelsen became owner.  Kathleen expanded almost yearly, shaping the current style of Katie’s.  Jack & Joyce Igoe became the next owners of Katie’s in June of 2004.  In May of 2008, Rich & Deb Fry became the new current owners.